Does my Mac meet Phown Importer's requirements?
To use Phown Importer, you need an Intel Mac with a 64-bit processor that runs Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion) or above.
The following screenshot shows that the Mac it represents meets the requirements.
How can I know?
- Choose About This Mac from the Apple () menu in the upper-left menu bar
- Confirm that Version is 10.7 or above (or 10.6 or above if you're using iOS 4)
- Compare your Processor Name to the information below and determine whether your Mac has a 32-bit or 64-bit processor.
- If you have a 64-bit processor, you can go ahead and use Phown Importer
- If you have a 32-bit processor, you can still use PhoneView to easily visualize your data with Phown
|Processor Name||32- or 64-bit|
|Intel Core Solo||32 bit|
|Intel Core Duo||32 bit|
|Intel Core 2 Duo||64 bit|
|Intel Quad-Core Xeon||64 bit|
|Dual-Core Intel Xeon||64 bit|
|Quad-Core Intel Xeon||64 bit|
Source: Apple Support